Tuesday, July 3, 2012


         Welcome to the Blog for my Second Life store "Caged Fury Designs" in this blog Ill be showing you my items and keeping you updated on new releases.
My name is Sothar DragonHeart, I make collars on SL I have a partner that wishes to remain nameless that designs silks and other slave wear. Currently available at our main store in Piedmont we have eight original collars set with Dari's Haus scripts. Along with these fine original collars I have also come across the full line of Dari's Haus collars, binders, blindfolds, and gags, NO I am not selling them. However, because they are freeware I am giving them away in a lucky chair in time they will also be given away in Midnight Madness boards. In my next post I will be showing my current collars and telling a little about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment